Ancient Wisdom for the Modern World
Who We Are
We are a collective of individuals who believe in fostering the kind of togetherness and deep collaboration that can bring about change and a more hopeful future.
What We Do
Through participatory action research, we seek to comprehensively understand the informal systems of cooperation that have sustained the planet for thousands of years.
How We Work
We share our collective learning to create tools that honor ancient systems of collaboration to create groundbreaking innovations in technology, economic systems and education.
We believe that the human supply chain extracts human capital and too often destroys a way of life that supports balance, equanimity and peace.
We are curious about how trusted networks of sharing so prevalent in informal economies can provide insight to nurture sustainable systems of living that are both economically generative and forward leaning while preserving emotional well-being and human connection. We believe that the togetherness cultivated by the need to survive in many economically challenged regions is fertile ground for innovation and learning that can revolutionize how we live, work, share and thrive in cities and communities around the world.
We believe that the people on the ground can co-create these solutions in partnership with the world’s most experienced learners who share the same curiosity and hope for a way of living that can sustain us all.
- We are building partnerships based on friendship, shared values and natural curiosity.
- We work inside trusted systems of collaboration and support to identify communities primed for change.
- We develop inquiries designed to foster generative learning.
- We quantify our learning with the best research practices.
- We share our findings in innovative ways that can be applied across disciplines for the good of the world.
Sign up for the latest news and hopeful stories